Ringbio test kits validated by ILVO are listed here.
Antibiotic Residue Tests Kits validated by ILVO
- Beta-lactams & Tetracyclines Combo Test Kit, BT Combo Test Kit, 106002, 40oC 3+3
- QuaTest BTSQ Beta-lactams,tetracyclines,sulfa-drugs & quinolones 4in1 Rapid Test Kit
- QuaTest Aminoglycosides Genta/Neo/Kana/Strep 4in1 Amino 4in1 Rapid Test Kit
Mycotoxins Rapid Tests Kits validated by ILVO
Nutrients Rapid Tests Kits validated by ILVO
- Bovine Lactoferrin ELISA Kit (in progress)
- Biotin, vitamin B7 Rapid Test Kit (in progress)
- Folic acid, vitamin B9 Rapid Test Kit
- Vitamin B12 Rapid Test Kit (report in progress)
Milk Fraud Rapid Test Kits validated by ILVO
For the full list of these validated test kits, please visit the ILVO website.
Flanders Research Institute for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (ILVO) researches the entire food chain, from primary food production to food processing and also the social and economic aspects of agriculture and fisheries. ILVO is an independent governmental research institute, part of the Government of Flanders’ Agriculture and Fisheries Policy Area in Belgium.
ILVO’s mission is to perform and coordinate policy-supportive scientific research and the associated public service with the goal of creating sustainable agriculture and fisheries from an economic, ecological and social perspective.
ILVO research and its related services span the range from fundamental and applied crop and animal sciences to agricultural engineering, marine and fisheries research, food science, social science research and economics.
Using research, ILVO strives to improve products and production methods, monitor and safeguard the quality and safety of end products, and to improve policy instruments with the aim of developing policy related to agriculture, rural areas, and fisheries. ILVO continually informs policymakers, the relevant industries, and the public about its research findings.