Basic information on COVID-19 Antibody ELISA kit
This novel coronavirus disease COVID-19 IgM/IgG Test Kit is based on enzyme linked immunoassay to detect IgM/IgG antibodies of SARS-COV-2.
This product is only for research use.
This product is not registered in China NMPA.
Read carefully the kit manual before test.
This kit is for research use only, not for diagnosis or clinical testing.
Clinical diagnosis of COVID-19 shall be done by doctor.
Component of the COVID-19 Antibody ELISA kit
- Precoated 96well plate
- Negative / Positive control
- Sample buffer
- Enzyme conjugate
- TMB substrate
- Wash buffer
- Stop solution
- Kit manual
Significance of tesing IgG/IgM in blood/serum/plasma
- IgM is an antiody produced in the beginning of infection, which indicates an early stage of the disease
- IgG is produced after a period of infection, which indicates the infection is ongoing or was infected.
- Combination of IgG/IgM indicates the infection is ongoing
- Clinical diagnosis shall be determined by RT-PCR/CT scanning.
How to use this COVID-19 Antibody ELISA kit
- Take 10-20ul blood sample (serum, full blood or plasma)
- Dilute with 100ul sample buffer
- Add into the ELISA plate
- Follow the kit instruction to operate
- Result in 60min.
You can also check our COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Test Kit, COVID-19 Total Ab Rapid Test Kit.
Precautions on the handling of sample and lab waste
- This kit does not contain any contagious materials, it is safe to ship/use under normal situation.
- All samples are contagious, please handle carefully according to local regulations, or following the guidelines of your local CDC/WHO.
- Used test cards shall be handled carefully as biolab waste, which shall be treated carefully according to guidelines of CDC/WHO.
Limitations of this COVID-19 Antibody ELISA kit
This kit is used as research tool for the testing of COVID-19, which shall not be used in any diagnosis or clinical testing of COVID-19.
last updated: April 24 2020