Carbendazim is a widely used, broad-spectrum benzimidazole fungicide and a metabolite of benomyl. It is also employed as a casting worm control agent in amenity turf situations such as golf greens, tennis courts, etc., and in some countries is licensed for that use only. The fungicide is used to control plant diseases in cereals and fruits, including citrus, bananas, strawberries, pineapples, and pomes. It is also controversially used in Queensland, Australia on macadamia plantations. A 4.7% solution of carbendazim hydrochloride, sold as Eertavas, is marketed as a treatment for Dutch elm disease.
This pesticide carbendazim rapid test kit is used to detect carbendazim residue in milk. For honey testing, please always contact us for help.
Key facts of the pesticide carbendazim rapid test kit
- Ready to use kits for lab staff
- No organic solvent required
- Result visible in 10min
- highly-specific to carbendazim
Detection limit of the pesticide carbendazim rapid test kit
0.8-1.0ppb or more, please check the kit instruction for details.
- Carbendazim Rapid Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
- Sample buffer, 25ml, 2 bottles - for honey
Materials required but not provided
- Micropipette, 20-200ul
- Balance - for samples other than milk
- Centrifuge or filter paper - for fruit and vegetable samples.
This product is applied to milk and honey samples. For other samples like vegetables and fruits, please contact us for help.