β-lactam antibiotics and tetracyclines are widely used natural or artificial antibiotics in animal or human clinical practice, side effects of which include severe allergy, etc. Maximum Residue Level/Limit (MRL) has been established against these two classes of drugs in USA, EU, Japan, China and many other countries.
Key facts of the kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers, truck drivers, etc
- No incubation required
- Result visible in less than 10min
- Receptor assay with broad-specificity to all β-lactamas, including penicillins and cephalosporins
- EU MRL / Russian MRL can be met in different specifications
Detection Limit of the kit
This product is in compliance with Russian Federation National Standard, GOST R 53774-2010 Milk and milk products. Enzyme immunoassay methods for determining the presence of antibiotics. ГОСТ Р 53774-2010 Молоко и молочные продукты. Иммуноферментные методы определения наличия антибиотиков
for operations of the test, please refer to the kit insert.
for operations of the test, please refer to the kit insert, which can be provided on request. For CIS countries, please choose LOD of tetracyclines at 8-10bbp when order. For other countries, please choose 40-60ppb combo kit. The current CODEX MRL, CHINA MRL, EU MRL, etc for tetracyclines are 100ppb in total.
- β-lactam Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs