β-lactam antibiotics, tetracyclines and Macrolides are widely used natural or artificial antibiotics in animal or human clinical practice, side effects of which include severe allergy, etc. Maximum Residue Level/Limit (MRL) has been established against these two classes of drugs in USA, EU, Japan, China and many other countries.
Key facts of the kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers, truck drivers, etc
- No incubation required
- Result visible in 6min
- Receptor assay with broad-specificity to all β-lactamas, tetracyclines and highly specific to tylosin.
- EU MRL / US MRL can be met in different specifications
Detection Limit of the kit
This product utilizes the high affinity antibodies and capture protein against tylosin, tetrayclines and beta-lactams antibiotics, which can easily identify these potential hazardous substances in milk without any instrument.
- Tritest BTM;Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs