Aleutian Disease is a severe infection viral disease that causes big damages to fur animals, especially mink. Due to the form of antibody-antigen complex after infection, there is currently no vaccine to this disease. The only way is to eliminate infected individuals and to keep group healthy.
Key facts of this ADV ELISA kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers
- Applicable for large quantity testing
- Less than 60min to get result
- Low cost with high sensitivity
Performance of the kit
The kit was validated against counterimmunoelectrophoresis (CIEP), a conventional method for ADV testing, the accuracy is over 95%, and the sensitivity is 10 times higher than CIEP.
Using this ELISA kit, mink individuals can be grouped into several infection levels, which will be helpful for ADV elimination in ranches.
- Positive/Negative Control, 1 pair
- Precoated microwell, 96wells
- Enzyme conjugate
- TMB Substrate
- Stop solution (not available when shipping by air)
- Sample buffer
- Blood collection comb