Avain Sarcoma Leukosis Virus (avian leukosis, ASLV) is an endogenous retrovirus that infects and can lead to cancer in chickens; experimentally it can infect other species of birds and mammals. ASLV replicates in chicken embryo fibroblasts, the cells that contribute to the formation of connective tissues.Lymphoid leukosis is the most common form of this disease and with typical presentation of gradual onset, persistent low mortality, and neopiasia of the bursa.
Key facts of this Avian Leukosis P27 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers
- Applicable for large quantity testing
- Just 5-10min to get result
- Low cost with high sensitivity
Performance of the Avian Leukosis P27 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
The current ALV-Ag P27 rapid test kit is designed to detect P27 protein in various chicken samples.
This rapid test kit can be used to detect ALV in egg albumen, meconium and cloacal swabs.
Avian Leukosis P27 Antigen Rapid Test Kit Components
- ALV Rapid Test Strip, 48pcs / 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 48pcs / 96pcs
- Plastic pipette, 50pcs / 100pcs
- Sample buffer