This avian leukosis virus antigen ALV Ag ELISA kit is a sandwich ELISA kit to detect ALV p27 antigen in egg albumen, meconium and cloacal swabs. which is sensitive, fast and reliable.
Avian Sarcoma Leukosis Virus (ASLV) is an endogenous retrovirus that infects and can lead to cancer in chickens; experimentally it can infect other species of birds and mammals. ASLV replicates in chicken embryo fibroblasts, the cells that contribute to the formation of connective tissues. Lymphoid leukosis is the most common form of this disease and with the typical presentation of gradual onset, persistent low mortality, and neopiasia of the bursa.
Key facts of this avian leukosis virus antigen ALV Ag ELISA kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers
- Applicable for large quantity testing
- Less than 60min to get the result
- Low cost with high sensitivity
Performance of the avian leukosis virus antigen ALV Ag ELISA kit
The current ALV-Ag P27 ELISA kit is designed to detect P27 protein, the common and conservative protein of ALV virus, in various chicken samples. Thus the kit can be used in testing of different groups of leukosis virus.
This ELISA kit can be used to detect ALV in egg albumen, meconium and cloacal swabs.
Avian leukosis virus antigen ALV Ag ELISA kit Components
- Positive/Negative Control, 1 pair
- Microplate pre-coated with anti-P27monoclonal antibody, 5 plates
- Anti-P27monoclonal antibody HRP conjugate
- TMB Substrate
- Stop solution (not available when shipping by air)
- Wash buffer
More information on avian leukosis virus