Nitrofurantoin is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system. The common side effects include nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea, and headaches. Rarely numbness, lung problems, or liver problems may occur.
This product utilizes the high affinity of monoclonal antibody against nitrofurantoin metabolite, which can easily identify its contamination in milk without any instrument.
Key facts of the Shrimp Nitrofurantoin Metabolite AHD Rapid Test Kit
- Ready to use kits for shrimp sample
- No incubation required, total detection in 10min
- Highly specific to AHD, the major nitrofurantoin metabolites.
Detection Limit of the Shrimp Nitrofurantoin Metabolite AHD Rapid Test kit
- Nitrofurantoin Metabolite Rapid Test Strip, 16pcs
- Microwell reagent, 16wells
- Plastic Pipette, 16pcs
- Sample buffer and reagent