African Swine Fever Virus antigen ASFV Ag Rapid Test Kit
African swine fever (ASF) is a severe viral disease affecting domestic and wild pigs. More recently (since 2007) the disease has been reported in multiple countries across Africa, Asia and Europe, in both domestic and wild pigs. In 2018 and 2019, ASFV is spreading quickly to Asia, Southeast Asia. In countries like China, Vietnam, etc now ASFV are becoming big threat to local animal farming.
This ASFV antigen rapid test kit is based on lateral flow immunoassay to detect antigen of ASFV in swine serum / plasma / tissue extrat, etc. which only takes 10-15min to get a visible result. No special instrument required and no extra cost added, which is quite suitable for lab test and field test.
Note: this kit does not contain any contagious materials, which is not hazardous to human or animal.
Key facts of the African Swine Fever Virus antigen ASFV Ag Rapid Test Kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers and general labstaff
- No special instrument required
- Suitable for field test
- Result in 10-15min
- Detection limit: this kit detect ASF Ag to CT value of 30 or less according to a comparison research done by our customers.
African Swine Fever Virus antigen ASFV Ag Rapid Test Kit Components
- ASFV antigen test card, 50pcs,
- Sample buffer, 25ml, 2pcs
- Plastic Pipette, 50pcs
- This kit is being registered in China Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
- This kit is being registered in Philippines Department of Agriculture
- Jarynowski, A., Płatek, D., Krzowski, Ł., Gerylovich, A., & Belik, V. (2019). African Swine Fever-potential biological warfare threat (No. 1904). EasyChair.
For more information, please visit the page below.