Goat / sheep milk is considered as another source of protein for human consumption, which is regarded as high nutrition, low allergic. In some countries, producers added bovine milk into goat/sheep (milk adulteration) milk to increase production and profit. This cow milk test kit is to detect cow milk in goat and sheep milk, which can be used in the detection of milk fraud.
Key facts of the cow milk test kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers, truck drivers, etc
- No incubation required 10min
- Highly specific to bovine milk constituent
Assay steps of cow milk test kit
This kit requires 10min of testing. The following diagram describes the assay steps.
The detection limit of the test kit
0.05% bovine milk constituent from goat/sheep milk
Test kit components
- Bovine Milk Rapid Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
Further information on milk fraud