Estrogen mainly presents in females and is responsible for important physiological development. Generally, estrogen levels impact the physiological functions of humans. A low level of estrogen content may increase the risk of chronic diseases, while a high level of estrogen exposure can also damage the health of the individual. Consequently, exogenous estrogen in milk will have these side effects on humans, thus it is strictly controlled. The current Estradiol Rapid Test Kit is used to detect estradiol residues in milk, test time 10min, no organic solvents required. easy and fast, the detection limit is 4 - 6 ug/kg.
Key facts of the Estradiol Rapid Test Kit
- Ready to use kits for lab staff
- No organic solvent required
- Result visible in 10min
- Highly-specific to estriol
Detection Limit of the Estradiol Rapid Test Kit
4 - 6 ug/kg, this detection limit may change, please refer to the kit insert.
Estradiol Rapid Test Kit Components
- Estradiol Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
- Microwell holder, 1pc
- Kit instruction manual, 1pc
Materials required but not provided
- Malekinejad, Hassan, and Aysa Rezabakhsh. “Hormones in Dairy Foods and Their Impact on Public Health - A Narrative Review Article.” Iranian journal of public health vol. 44,6 (2015): 742-58.
- Tong, J. J., et al. "Effect of 17β-estradiol on milk production, hormone secretion, and mammary gland gene expression in dairy cows." Journal of dairy science 101.3 (2018): 2588-2601.
- Pape-Zambito, D. A., Robert F. Roberts, and R. S. Kensinger. "Estrone and 17β-estradiol concentrations in pasteurized-homogenized milk and commercial dairy products." Journal of dairy science 93.6 (2010): 2533-2540.