Aflatoxin M1 ELISA Kit is a competitive ELISA kit to detect aflatoxin M1 in milk and milk powder.
Aflatoxin M₁ is a chemical compound of the aflatoxin class, a group of mycotoxins produced by three species of Aspergillus - Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus parasiticus, and the rare Aspergillus nomius - which contaminate plant and plant products. Aspergillus flavus produces only B-type aflatoxins.
It is known as the most carcinogenic chemical. Thus strict residue limit of Aflatoxins are established in EU, USA, China, etc.
As milk is the main food of babies, the current MRL of aflatoxin M1 in milk is set as 0.5ng/ml in USA and China, in EU, this number is 0.05ng/ml.
Key facts of the Aflatoxin M1 ELISA Kit
- Ready to use ELISA kit based on Competitive Immunoassay
- Total time required only 75min
- Highly specific to aflatoxin M1
- Applicable for both milk and milk powder
Aflatoxin M1 ELISA Kit parameters
- Sensitivity: 0.01 ng/ml (ppb)
- Stability: 12 months when stored properly
- Accuracy: 80%-120%
Aflatoxin M1 ELISA Kit components
- Precoated microwell, 96wells
- aflatoxin M1 standard series, 0.01 - 0.81 ng/ml
- Enzyme conjugate
- TMB Substrate
- Stop solution (not available when shipping by air)
- Sample buffer
- Wash buffer
Aflatoxin M1 ELISA Kit related products
For more information about the aflatoxin M1 ELISA kit, please feel free to contact us.
Further readings on aflatoxins and aflatoxin testing: