Paraquat is a toxic chemical that is widely used as an herbicide (plant killer), primarily for weed and grass control. In the United States, paraquat is available primarily as a liquid in various strengths. The US Environmental Protection Agency classifies paraquat as “restricted use.” This paraquat rapid test kit is a lateral flow immunoassay test kit to detect paraquat in milk, honey, fruits and vegetables, the detection limit meets EU, China and USA MRLs.
Key facts of the Pesticide Paraquat Rapid Test Kit
- Ready to use kits for lab staff
- No organic solvent required
- Result visible in 10min
- highly-specific to paraquat
Detection Limit of the kit
3-4 ppb for milk, for other samples, please check the kit instruction for details or contact us directly.
- Paraquat Rapid Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
- Sample buffer, 25ml, 2 bottles, - for honey, vegetables ,etc.
Materials required but not provided
- Micropipette, 20-200ul
- Centrifuge or filter paper
This product is applied to milk and honey samples. For other samples like vegetables and fruits, please contact us for help.