This Benzoic acid rapid test kit is for the rapid detection of benzoic acid in milk and milk powder samples. The detection limit is 3 - 4 mg/kg, the detection time is 10min.
Background information of benzoic acid
Benzoic acid is the most commonly used preservative in foodstuffs. Although benzoic acid is generally recognized as safe (GRAS), adverse effects such as asthma, urticaria, metabolic acidosis and convulsions were observed at low doses in sensitive persons. Some weak clastogenic activity was noted in in vitro assays.
Benzoic acid Rapid Test Kit Facts
- Ready to use kits for farmers, truck drivers, etc
- No incubation required
- Result visible in less than 10min
- Rapid assay with high-specificity to benzoic acid
Benzoic acid Rapid Test Kit Components
- Benzoic acid Rapid Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
The detection limit of Benzoic acid Rapid Test Kit
- Benzoic acid : 3 - 4 mg/kg, please always check the kit insert for details.