Deoxynivalenol ELISA Kit is a competitive ELISA kit to detect deoxynivalenol (vomitoxin, DON) in feed and cereal samples.
Vomitoxin, also known as deoxynivalenol, is a type B trichothecene, an epoxy-sesquiterpenoid. This mycotoxin occurs predominantly in grains such as wheat, barley, oats, rye, and corn, and less often in rice, sorghum, and triticale.
This Deoxynivalenol (vomitoxin, DON) ELISA Kit is based on indirect competitive ELISA, the coupled antigen was pre-coated in the microwells, the zearalenone will compete for the antibody with the pre-coated antigen, then add HRP enzyme conjugate and TMB substrate successively, the OD value of the sample is negatively correlated with the content of zearalenone contained in the sample. The standard curve is fitted by regression and multiplied by the corresponding dilution ratio to obtain the content of zearalenone in the sample.
Key facts of the Deoxynivalenol ELISA Kit
- Ready to use ELISA kit based on Competitive Immunoassay
- Total time required only 75min
- Highly specific to Deoxynivalenol (vomitoxin, DON)
- Applicable for both feed and cereal (including maize, feedstuff, etc)
Deoxynivalenol ELISA Kit parameters
- Sensitivity: 0.1 ng/ml (ppb)
- Stability: 12 months when stored properly
- Accuracy: 80%-120%
Deoxynivalenol ELISA Kit components
- Precoated microwell, 96wells
- Deoxynivalenol (vomitoxin, DON) standard series, 0.1 - 8.1 ng/ml
- Enzyme conjugate
- TMB Substrate
- Stop solution (not available when shipping by air)
- Sample buffer
- Wash buffer
Deoxynivalenol ELISA Kit related products
For more information about the Deoxynivalenol (vomitoxin, DON) ELISA Kit, please feel free to contact us.
Further readings on aflatoxins and aflatoxin testing: