Ringbio ® KangarooSci ® Staph Count Plate is based on the ISO/AOAC standard method, which utilizes the dehydrated culture medium to cultivate the Staphylococcus aureus in 24h to give you a visual and easily-counting result. This count plate is readily usable and no extra culture media is required. The bacteria will grow on the plate with proper incubation. The result can be enumerated with counter.
Key features of KangarooSci ® Staph Count Plate
- Visual countable result in 24 hours
- Comparable performance & results with other commercial count plate
- Cost effective and readily availble
- All dark purple-red colonies shall be counted.
- Applicable for food and beverage industry
Specifications of this KangarooSci ® Staph Count Plate
|Package Size||12 tests / pack, customized size available|
|Principle||Culture medium and/or selective culture medium based|
|Enumeration Range||20-200cfu. Further dilution may require for TNTC result.|
|Incubation||36oC±1oC for 24h±2h|
Liquid and/or solid samples.
For example, Bakery, Confectionary, Dairy, Eggs, Fruits & Vegetables, Grain & Oilseed Milling Sector, Meat, Nutraceuticals, Pet Food & Animal Feed, Poultry, Prepared & Processed Foods, Seafood
|Sample Preparation||Pre-enrichment not required|
|Typical Result of the kit|
Components of KangarooSci ® Staph Count Plate Kit
- 12 count plates in one foil package, further packed in paper box.
Instrument or reagent required to run this Staph count plate
- Micropipette with 1mL
- pH meter
- NaOH, 1M, for sample pH adjusting
- HCl, 1M, for sample pH adjusting
- In order to get a precise result, all instrument, devices, and the plastic consumables used in the analysis shall be sterile. Otherwise it will lead to unexpected result.
- Subject to the limitations of the method used in the kit, it is applicable to products intended for human consumption or the feeding of animals. Further internal validation may require if new samples are tested.