This Fipronil Rapid Test Kit is to detect Fipronil in milk. The detection time is 10min, and the detection limit meets EU MRL. For honey, vegetables, eggs and other sample testing, please always contact us for help.
Fipronil, a phenylpyrazole insecticide introduced for pest control on a broad range of crops, can also affect non-target insects such as honeybees. More widely, non-target environment such as milk produced by dairy cows fed with maize silage from treated seeds (=silage T) can be affected.
Key facts of the Fipronil Rapid Test Kit
- Ready to use kits for lab staff
- No organic solvent required
- Result visible in 10min
- highly-specific to Fipronil
Detection Limit of the Fipronil Rapid Test Kit
Please check the kit instruction for details.
Fipronil Rapid Test Kit Components
- Fipronil Rapid Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
- Sample buffer, 25ml, 2 bottles - for honey
Materials required but not provided
- Micropipette, 20-200ul
This product is applied to milk sample. For other samples like honey, vegetables and fruits, please contact us for help.
- Le Faouder, J., Bichon, E., Brunschwig, P., Landelle, R., Andre, F., & Le Bizec, B. (2007). Transfer assessment of fipronil residues from feed to cow milk. Talanta, 73(4), 710–717. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.talanta.2007.04.061