Thiamethoxam rapid test kit is to detect Thiamethoxam in milk. The detection time is 10min, and the detection limit meets EU MRL. For honey and other sample testing, please always contact us for help.
Thiamethoxam is a second generation neonicotinoid insecticide, belonging to the thianicotinyl subclass of chemistry, and possesses unique chemical properties. According to EU Pesticide Database and Reg. (EU) 2017/671, the lowest MRL of thiamethoxam is between 0.01mg/kg
Key facts of the Thiamethoxam rapid test kit
- Ready to use kits for lab staff
- No organic solvent required
- Result visible in 10min
- highly-specific to Thiamethoxam
Detection Limit of the Thiamethoxam rapid test kit
Please check the kit instruction for details.
Thiamethoxam rapid test kit Components
- Thiamethoxam rapid test strips, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
- Sample buffer, 25ml, 2 bottles - for honey
Materials required but not provided
- Micropipette, 20-200ul
This product is applied to milk sample. For other samples like honey, vegetables and fruits, please contact us for help.
- EU Pesticides Database (v.2.2) Pesticide residue(s) and maximum residue levels (mg/kg) (europa.eu)
- Tosi, S., Nieh, J.C. A common neonicotinoid pesticide, thiamethoxam, alters honey bee activity, motor functions, and movement to light. Sci Rep 7, 15132 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-15308-6
- Seccia, S., Fidente, P., Montesano, D., & Morrica, P. (2008). Determination of neonicotinoid insecticides residues in bovine milk samples by solid-phase extraction clean-up and liquid chromatography with diode-array detection. Journal of chromatography. A, 1214(1-2), 115–120. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2008.10.088