QuaTest BTSQ 4in1 Rapid Test Kit
β-lactam antibiotics, tetracyclines, sulfonamides and quinolones are widely used natural or artificial antibiotics in animal or human clinical practice, side effects of which include severe allergy, etc. Maximum Residue Level/Limit (MRL) has been established against these two classes of drugs in USA, EU, Japan, China and many other countries.
Key facts of the QuaTest BTSQ 4in1 Rapid Test Kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers, truck drivers, etc
- No incubation required
- Result visible in 10min
- Receptor assay with broad-specificity to all β-lactamas, tetracyclines, sulfonamides and quinolones.
- EU MRL / US MRL can be met in different specifications
Detection Limit of the QuaTest BTSQ 4in1 Rapid Test Kit
More than 40 kinds of β-lactams, tetracyclines, sulfonamides and quinolones can be detected, result meet EU MRL. Please check the following three products for more details.
- BTS Beta/tetra/sulfa 3in1 TriTest
- Beta Lactams Rapid Test kit
- Beta Lactams, tetracyclines Combo Rapid Test Kit, BT Combo Test (validated by ILVO)
This product utilizes the high-affinity antibodies and capture protein against sulfonamides, tetracyclines, beta-lactams & quinolones antibiotics, which can easily identify these potentially hazardous substances in milk without any instrument.
QuaTest QuaTest BTSQ 4in1 Rapid Test Kit components
- QuaTest BTSQ 4in1 Rapid Test Strip, 96pcs, in 12tubes, each tube has 8 strip and 8 microwell.
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs