Products & Services
Companion animal, pet animal testing solutions
Take care of your beloved companion animal carefully as they may also suffer from disease and infections like us humans. Cats and dogs are the most popular pets now, which have become part of life and community. Ringbio cares for them just as much as you do.
With Ringbio Flexy Pet Rapid Test Kits, you can easily detect your pet infection at home with very limited cost. All tests are designed with easy operation, visible result and simplicity.
- Canine Distemper Virus, CDV Ag Rapid Test Kit
- Canine Parvovirus, CPV Ag Rapid Test Kit
- Canine Coronavirus, CCoV Rapid Test Kit
- Feline Herpes Virus FHV Ag Rapid Test Kit
- Feline Cilicvirus FCV Rapid Test Kit
- Feline Parvovirus/Panleucopenia, FPV Ag Rapid Test Kit
Dairy Milk Test Kits
Dairy milk quality is of great importance for consumers around the world. Most countries have now established strict maximum residue levels/limits (MRL) for contaminants like antibiotics, mycotoxins and illegal additives, etc.
Since 2016, we are also working with ILVO, Belgium to validate our test kits, so that the performance of which meets the highest standard in EU.
- Beta-lactams & tetracyclines BT Combo 2in1 Test Kit ILVO Validated
- Aflatoxin M1 Rapid Test Kit ILVO Validated
- Beta-lactams, tetracyclines, sulfa and quinolones BTSQ 4in1 QuaTest ILVO Validated
- Gentamicin, neomycin, kanamycin, streptomycin GNKS 4in1 QuaTestILVO Validated
African Swine Fever Testing
African swine fever is currently widespread in Africa, Eastern Europe and Western Europe. Since there is no cure and vaccine to ASF, the current best way to eradicate ASF is to test the herd routinely to eliminate positive pigs and to avoid potential infection.
Ringbio, as a professional manufacturer, has developed the following ASF test kits to meet your African Swine Fever testing needs
- African Swine Fever Antigen Rapid Test Kit
- African Swine Fever Antibody Rapid Test Kit
- African Swine Fever Real-time PCR Test Kit
- African Swine Fever Antigen ELISA Kit
- African Swine Fever Antibody ELISA Kit
Meat antibiotic residues test kits
Meat from cattle, chicken and pigs is a very important source of protein in our daily life. Safe steps in handling, cooking, and storage of meat are essential to prevent foodborne illness. However, even with these procedures, you still can not make sure the meat is safe only after they are fully tested before going to the market. Antibiotics used in veterinary practice may have residues in the meat.
At Ringbio, we have a series of rapid test kits to test antibiotic residues to make sure they are below the safe level.
- Meat tetracyclines rapid test kit
- Meat sulfonamides rapid test kit
- Meat fluoroquinolones rapid test kit
- Meat chloramphenicol rapid test kit
Mink Aleutian Disease Testing Solutions
Aleutian Disease (also ADV, for Aleutian Disease Virus) or Mink Plasmacytosis is caused by a highly contagious parvovirus (Carnivore amdoparvovirus 1) affecting mustelids, causing spontaneous abortion and death in minks and ferrets. ADV is highly contagious. It is transferred through a ferret's bodily fluids, and it can lie dormant in dried urine or on an owner's clothes and shoes for up to two years.
Here at Ringbio, we offer,
- ADV ELISA kit
- ADV rapid test kit
- ADV PCR test kit
- ADV testing services
Swine Disease Test Kits
Ringbio has been working in swine diagnostics for decades. We have successfully developed several important diagnostic kits for swine testing. These kits were validated by local institutes and international laboratories, as well as used frequently in different sizes of farms and swine producers to provide important data for herd management.
- African swine fever antigen rapid test kit
- African swine fever antibody ELISA kit
- PRRS antibody ELISA kit
- Classical swine fever antibody ELISA kit
Poultry Disease Test Kits
The poultry industry uses sophisticated animal nutrition and feeding technology to achieve high performance. Vaccination is also one important tool that contributed to this great success. Here at RINGBIO, we developed a series of rapid test kits for important poultry disease.
- Avian Influenza Antigen AIV Ag Rapid Test Kit
- Avian Influenza Virus H5N1 Real-time PCR Kit
- Avian Influenza Virus H7N9 Real-time PCR Kit
- Avian leukosis virus P27 antigen ELISA Test Kit
- Avian leukosis virus P27 antigen Rapid Test Kit