The current Bacitracin, Levofloxacin, Trimethoprim,Pirlimycin, Lincomycin, BLTPL 5in1 rapid test kit is based on lateral flow rapid test technology to detect Bacitracin, Levofloxacin, Trimethoprim, Pirlimycinand Lincomycin in milk. It is rapid, accurate and sensitive. The detection limit meets EU, China and USA MRLs.
Mastitis is one of the largest production concerns in the dairy industry worldwide. Mastitis caused by Staphylococcus aureus is a major concern to the dairy industry because of its resistance to antibiotic treatment. Currently, there are many antibiotics that are employed in the treatment of mastitis, such as Bacitracin, Levofloxacin, Trimethoprim,Pirlimycin, Lincomycin, etc. In EU, USA and China, strict MRLs have been established.
Key facts of the BLTPL 5in1 rapid test kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers, truck drivers, etc
- No incubation required
- Result visible in 10min
- Immunoassay with high-specificity to Bacitracin, Levofloxacin, Trimethoprim,Pirlimycin, Lincomycin
- EU MRL / US MRL can be met in different specifications
Detection limit of the BLTPL 5in1 rapid test kit
This product utilizes the high-affinity antibodies against Bacitracin, Levofloxacin, Trimethoprim,Pirlimycin, Lincomycin antibiotics, which can easily identify these potentially hazardous substances in milk without any instrument. Please always refer to the kit instruction manual for the latest detection limit. The above table is only for reference.
- BLTPL 5in1 Rapid Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
- Byzova, N. A., Serchenya, T. S., Vashkevich, I. I., Zherdev, A. V., Sviridov, O. V., & Dzantiev, B. B. (2020). Lateral flow immunoassay for rapid qualitative and quantitative control of the veterinary drug bacitracin in milk. Microchemical Journal, 156, 104884.
- Jiang, W., Beier, R. C., Luo, P., Zhai, P., Wu, N., Lin, G., ... & Xu, G. (2016). Analysis of pirlimycin residues in beef muscle, milk, and honey by a biotin–streptavidin-amplified enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 64(1), 364-370.
- Ram, M., Singh, V., Roy, B. K., Prasad, R., & Singh, K. K. (2011). Effect of mastitis on pharmacokinetics of levofloxacin following single dose intravenous administration in goats. Journal of Bioanalysis & Biomedicine, 3(4), 081-084.