The current Ceftiofur, Cefalexin, Beta-lactams, Tetracyclines, Sulfonamides, CCBTS 5in1 rapid test kit is based on lateral flow rapid test technology to detect Ceftiofur, Cefalexin, Beta-lactams, Tetracyclines, Sulfonamides in milk. It is rapid, accurate and sensitive. The detection limit meets EU, China and USA MRLs.
Bovine clinical mastitis (CM) is a disease that has important consequences for farmers globally. Recently, it has been shown that the addition of meloxicam to standard antimicrobial therapy for clinical mastitis (CM) improves the conception rate of dairy cows contracting CM in the first 120 d in milk. The pharmacokinetic profile of meloxicam in lactating cows was similar to that of non-dairy cattle. The metabolism of meloxicam was similar in low and high yield cows. Meloxicam accounted for approximately 80% of the radioactivity in milk.
The most common antibiotics used in animal husbandry include sulfonamides, tetracyclines, beta lactams, aminoglycosides, lincosamides, macrolides and pleuromutilins. The most common sulphonamides are sulfadiazine, sulphadimidine sulfamethoxazole, sulfamerazine, sulfadimethoxine, sulphasalazine, sulfisoxazole and silver sulfadiazine, which share the sulfonamide as the base structure.
Key facts of the CCBTS 5in1 rapid test kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers, truck drivers, etc
- No incubation required
- Result visible in 10min
- Immunoassay with high-specificity to Ceftiofur, Cefalexin, Beta-lactams, Tetracyclines, Sulfonamides
- EU MRL / US MRL can be met in different specifications
Detection limit of the CCBTS 5in1 rapid test kit
|Beta-lactams Penicillin G
This product utilizes the high-affinity antibodies and receptor proteins against Ceftiofur, Cefalexin, Beta-lactams, Tetracyclines, Sulfonamides antibiotics, which can easily identify these potentially hazardous substances in milk without any instrument. Please always refer to the kit instruction manual for the latest detection limit. The above table is only for reference.
- CCBTS 5in1 Rapid Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
- Kit instruction
- McDougall, S., Bryan, M. A., & Tiddy, R. M. (2009). Effect of treatment with the nonsteroidal antiinflammatory meloxicam on milk production, somatic cell count, probability of re-treatment, and culling of dairy cows with mild clinical mastitis. Journal of Dairy Science, 92(9), 4421-4431.
- Orwa, J. D., Matofari, J. W., Muliro, P. S., & Lamuka, P. (2017). Assessment of sulphonamides and tetracyclines antibiotic residue contaminants in rural and peri urban dairy value chains in Kenya. International Journal of Food Contamination, 4(1), 1-11.