Quinolone, macrolides, lincomycin and erythromycin are widely used natural or artificial antibiotics in animal or human clinical practice, side effects of which include severe allergy, etc. Maximum Residue Level/Limit (MRL) has been established against these two classes of drugs in USA, EU, Japan, China and many other countries.
Key facts of the kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers, truck drivers, etc
- Incubation required
- Result visible in 10min
- Receptor assay with broad-specificity to all quinolone, macrolides, lincomycin and erythromycin.
- EU MRL / US MRL can be met in different specifications
Detection Limit of the kit
This product utilizes the high affinity antibodies and capture protein against quinolone, macrolides, lincomycin and erythromycin antibiotics, which can easily identify these potential hazardous substances in milk without any instrument.
- QuaTest QMLE;Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
Certificate or validation
Russian Research Institute of the Dairy Industry-VNIMI