Lincomycin, quinolone and tylosin are widely used natural or artificial antibiotics in animal or human clinical practice, side effects of which include severe allergy, etc. Maximum Residue Level/Limit (MRL) has been established against these two classes of drugs in USA, EU, Japan, China and many other countries.This lincomycin quinolones tylosin 3in1 test kit is a lateral flow immunoassay to detect lincomycin quinolones tylosin in milk in 10min.
Key facts of the lincomycin quinolones tylosin 3in1 test kit
- Ready to use kits for farmers, truck drivers, etc
- Incubation required
- Result visible in 10min
- Receptor assay with broad-specificity to all quinolone, lincomycin, and tylosin.
- EU MRL / US MRL can be met in different specifications
Detection limit of the lincomycin quinolones tylosin 3in1 test kit
This product utilizes the high affinity antibodies and capture protein against lincomycin, quinolone and tylosin antibiotics, which can easily identify these potential hazardous substances in milk without any instrument.
lincomycin quinolones tylosin 3in1 test kit Components
- Tritest LQT Test Strip, 96pcs
- Microwell reagent, 96wells
- Plastic Pipette, 96pcs
- Elanco Tilmicosin product information page
- Elanco, tylosin premix product information page
- ScienceDirect, tilmicosin overview